Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rubrics

Educational rubrics
When working with project based learning, rubrics are a big deal . How well do you know rubrics? Share what you know.


What is a rubric?
Why do we use rubrics?
When should rubrics be used?
Where can you find sample rubrics?
What can you use to make rubrics?
What can we ask teachers about rubrics?

What questions do you have about rubrics? Post them here.



We will explore these questions next Wednesday in Advisory. Try to gather a rubric from any of your teachers to bring with you.

A link to the teacher/student questionnaire will be posted shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to steal this for my advisory!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms.G- today was hot. I liked it. I had a lot of fun I really thought that it was going to be sooooo boring but it was fun. I give u that. I liked it a Lot.